Alright, Tiff, here you go :)
1) What is your salad dressing of choice? Balsamic Vingar and Olive Oil.
2) What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Macaroni Grill - just went there for my birthday dinner - their bread is to DIE FOR!
3) What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of? Bread, definitely bread.
4) What are your pizza toppings of choice? Veggies - mushrooms, green peppers...but I also love ham and pineapple
5) What do you like to put on your toast? Depends on the day - for a special treat I like butter topped with a cinnamon/sugar mix.
6) How many televisions are in your house? One that's about ready to kick the bucket.
7) What color cell phone do you have? Pink
8) Are you right-handed or left-handed? Left
9) Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Wisdom teeth, tonsils, 2 babies and all the yucky stuff that comes out with them.
10) What is the last heavy item you lifted? My little guy - putting him in his crib for a nap.
11) Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Nope
12) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No way
13) If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Wouldn't want to - I like my name.
14) Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? I'm with Tiff here: Maybe. Depends on how many ounces the bottle holds.
15) How many pairs of flip flops do you own? One
16) What is/are your goal/s for the year? To be perfectly balanced in all aspects of my life (OK, will that really ever happen???!!!) But, it is my goal.
17) Last person you talked to? Aaron
18) Last person you hugged? Aaron :)
19) Favorite Season? Fall - I love back to school time - always have, always will. It signals a new start to more learning and I love that. I also love the routine it brings and the holidays. In our family, the year always starts in August.
20) Favorite Holiday? 4th of July - I always have very strong patriotic feelings - the Proud to be an American song gets me every time, and I love this holiday because it has the least amount of stress associated with it - just go and watch the fireworks and eat some BBQ and chill.
21) Favorite day of the week? Sunday
22) Favorite Month? This has changed quite a bit over the years...right now I would say February cause of Valentine's Day, and I love that Shawn get's paid the same amount and the month is 2-3 days shorter. :)
23) First place you went this morning? On a run with Sparky and Aaron - it was WINDY!
24) What's the last movie you saw? Seven Pounds - really sad...I cried, and I don't cry often in movies.
25) Do you smile often? No, unfortunately - I tend to be too serious and worried. But I want to!
26) Do you always answer your phone? No
27) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? Would never happen cause I DON'T TEXT!!!
28) If you could change your eye color what would it be? I like mine.
29) What flavor drink do you get at Sonic? Cherry-limeade
30) Have you ever had a pet fish? No, but think about getting one off and on.
31) Favorite Christmas song? Mary, Did You Know?
32) What's on your wish list for your birthday? Well, being I have to wait another 300 and 50 some-odd days, nothing right now.
33) Can you do push ups? Yes, but why???!!
34) Can you do a chin up? Heck, no.
35) Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Excited.
36) Do you have any saved texts? Once again, the Smiths have not fully joined the 21st century - we'll let you know when that happens. :)
37) Ever been in a car wreck? Nope
38) Do you have an accent? Nope - although I did for a time when we lived in Baton Rouge, and when I lived in England as a little girl.
39) What is the last song to make you cry? Don't remember
40) Plans tonight? Take Kaylee to dance - make dinner - get kids to bed...the usual!
41) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Since I'm not sure, I think the answer is no.
42) Name 3 things you bought yesterday. Pineapples, strawberries, and grapes. I love Sun Harvest Wednesdays!
43) Have you ever been given roses? Yes! A week ago for my birthday - they were beautiful - thanks sweety!
44) Current hate right now? The fact that I taped the wrong channel for American Idol when I was gone last night - grrrrr.
45) Met someone who changed your life? Yes
46) How did you bring in the New Year? We were in Boise visiting family - we played some cards with Shawn's family and banged pots and pans outside with my family - it had been YEARS since I had done that - used to do it all the time growing up.
47) What song represents you? Oh, I don't know...how bout "Livin On a Prayer" by Bon Jovi??!! (Just the title...)
48) Name three people who might complete this? OK, substitute this question in for the answer to number 44.
49) What were you doing 12 AM last night? SLEEPING!
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Wow, it's 6:45 and I feel great! Good sleep last night.
1 year ago