8 TV Shows I Love:
1. American Idol
3. Any weather updates (nerd alert!)
4. American Idol Reruns
5. Keeping Up Appearances
6. Oprah (if she's talking about something I'm interested in)
7. American Idol
8 Movies I Love:
1. Steel Magnolias
2. Dead Poet Society
4. The Sound of Music
5. The Unsinkable Molly Brown
6. Ever After
7. The Wedding Singer
8 Restaurants I Love:
1. Olive Garden (the oldie, but goodie)
2. Macaroni Grill (I go just for the bread)
5. Small Planet! (shoutout to the DeHarts)
7. Bamboo Garden
8. Thai Cottage
8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. Cleaned house
2. Taught a piano lesson
3. Went to see Glenn Beck's Christmas Sweater
4. Paid bills
5. Made dinner
6. Made breakfast
7. Made lunch
8. Picked a HUGE zucchini out of the garden
8 Things I Look Forward to:
1. My family being together with no responsibilities (ok, very few responsibilities) over the Christmas break.
2. Going to Messiah with Kay tomorrow night.
3. Getting old with Shawn and going on long walks together every day.
4. Watching my kids' faces on Christmas morning.
5. Next summer's trip to Boise and Seaside to visit the fam.
6. Starting the annual aroma of Christmas tradition in my home tomorrow.
7. New Years! (second favorite holiday)
8. The glass of eggnog I'm about to indulge in as soon as I finish this post!
8 Things I Love About Winter:
1. That the weather is usually really nice here (present day is an exception).
2. Break from school routine around Christmas time.
3. All the goodies!
4. Getting together with family/friends to enjoy all the goodies! (and each other, of course :)
5. Going on jogs without dying in the heat.
6. The cold water that FINALLY comes out of my taps! (Funny story about that...when we fist moved to Baton Rouge from Idaho in August the water was warm when I would brush my teeth...I went to the landlady and told her there was something wrong with my water because it was coming out of the tap warm...she proceeded to tell me with her deep southern accent that I wouldn't get cold water until at least November...that's just how it was! I couldn't believe it!)
7. Christmas music!
8. The fact that I don't have to scrape icy windows once all winter long!
8 Things On My Wish List:
1. A new pair of glasses
2. A trip to the temple
3. A trip to the cannery
4. Dinner out with my schweety
5. An iphone
6. A cruise
7. A new diamond to replace the one that fell out of my wedding ring :(
8. A day of doing absolutely nothing (just one day...)
8 People I Tag:
You all know I don't do this...if you wanna do it, then do it! :)
No Feed Key Found
1 hour ago