Friday, February 12, 2010

Achievement Days and Girls Night Out

Kaylee went to her first Achievement Activity Day this past Wednesday. I can't believe she is old enough! She raced into the church after giving me a kiss and wave and I got all teary-eyed watching her run in...the start of 10 years of Wednesday night church activities...so fun! She turns 8 on the 25th, but Sis. Diaz asked if she could come earlier and help with some invitations they were making. So, off she went!

The cute invitations they made to invite people to church.

Obviously, Kaylee took the picture, but I thought it highly appropriate since it gives Bertha a halo, rightfully identifying her as the angel she is. She helps me with Aaron every Sunday when I go to play the organ and I'm so excited she will be Kaylee's Achievement Day leader!
Then on to Girls Night Out at Kaylee's school. We went last year and had a blast so we were really looking forward to it. We got our nails all prettied-up.
And we're ready to go!
Making a frame.
With her teacher, Ms. Alaniz.
Working the runway.
Donut decorating.
Mmmmmm...
Check out that Yahtzee score!
It's a secret who won... :)
We had a great night!!

3 comments:

Jen Gillespie said...

DA!!!! I can't believe Kaylee is in Activity Days already. Wow, where has the last 8 years gone???? She looks so excited! And it looks like a wonderful girls night out. The yahtzee score was my favorite!

Tiffany said...

I could only expect red frilly dress from our girl!! I love her expression and smile in the photo with her teacher.

Alyssa said...

Oh Sweet sweet Bertha!!! How DO we manage to let go!?!?! Fun times with the girls will be good memories forever:)