Thursday, April 21, 2011

Look what I woke up to this morning!

 MMmmmmm...Yummy Alton Brown crepes with citrus sauce.  My schweetie is the baking bomb and I love him!
My girl is old enough not only to take pictures of her scary looking mom first thing in the morning, she's also old enough to buy me presents with her own hard-earned money!! 
She was so excited.  Kept these hidden from me for a month!
 A girl after my own heart.  I love her.
Other birthday happenings:  a trip to San An next week for Time Out for Women....YAY!  So excited.  Also, a trip to the beach and Snoopy's tomorrow with the fam...can't wait!

Oh, and check out my new blog.  It will be more of a "life according to koth" type blog rather than updates on kiddos. 


Twill be fun!

2 comments:

Jen Gillespie said...

Happy Birthday DA!!!!!! Breakfast looked delicious! Mmmmm. And I can't tell what's better, the mug, or the candy inside. Hmmm, oh wait. It has to be that she bought them for you! What a sweet little dollface. Squeeze her extra tight for me today. Hope you have fun at Snoopy's tomorrow and TOFW next week. DA ME A LEEVE!

Alyssa said...

I am so glad you had a WONDERFUL birthday!!!!! Looks like a perfect day! Can't wait for next week :)