Monday, May 30, 2011

Busy May!

Well, looking through these photos I obviously need to clean my camera lens better before I take pictures! 

The last day of school happened two weeks earlier this year.  They are trying a new program in Kaylee's school district where the kids who don't need remedial help get out two weeks earlier.  So yay for two more weeks of summer!!
We spent a fun day at Sea World in San Antonio with Shawn's parents who came for a visit this month.  We had been passing a nasty virus around the family and poor Aaron had it worse on this day.  He was out of it for much of the day, poor lil guy.

They tried to touch a dolphin - got close!
He did enjoy Shamu though!
Ready for church with my cute kids!
Last day of school - can you tell she's excited??!
We love and will miss Ms. Jones.

Dorothy came with me for Kaylee's last day party - we got to eat some yummy pizza and watch some bouncing-off-the-wall excited kids. 
The requisite Taco Bell stop - a Smith family tradition.  Anyone for a free refill?!  :)

My little chefs preparing the goodies for our American Idol party.  I love how Kaylee made Eva pose with the olive can.  :)  That's my girl!
And to finish up our May we are off to see the biggest tree in Texas!  Pictures to come!  (I know you are all dying with anticipation...)  :)

1 comments:

Mandi said...

I don't think Kaylee has enough hands to hold all her awards! :) She is such a dream. I am sure her teacher is sad to have her go too. Aaron did look rather miserable, but I am so jealous that Kaylee had her swimsuit on and that you have some rain-free weather. As I am typing it is pouring rain outside. Typical.

I love the 4 mo pictures too. Pretty sure Rebekah is the baby on the left in both of them. They do look a lot alike, though. She looks like a doll- literally. Like you would find her in a plastic version on the toy aisle.

And last but not least...I LOVE your haircut. It makes me want to cut mine. My favorite way you have ever had your hair!

Miss you! Yes, and let the year-long countdown begin. (In a few weeks, I guess.) All right- now I'm done. :)