Can you believe we have a 7 year old? I can't. I like this idea from some of your blogs I read, so here's my version...
7 Things I Love About Kaylee:
1. Kaylee is the world's best big sister. She is able to make Aaron talk and laugh like no one else (including me) can. She is always so happy to be around her little brother, and she is a big help to me with him. To this day in almost every prayer she offers she thanks Heavenly Father for her little brother.
2. Kaylee has such a tender heart. She is very sensitive to the feelings of those around her, and is always concerned about making sure everyone is happy.
3. Kaylee is a social butterfly! As I write this she is playing "Cinderella" in her room with her friend Giah, and she is most happy when she's around other people, even mom and dad's old friends!
4. Kaylee is always eager to learn new things and trusts Shawn and I implicitly to teach her right from wrong. I love to watch her mind absorb the things we teach her during FHE.
5. Kaylee's life is a musical. When she's in her room playing by herself, she will sing whatever is on her mind, the story she is telling her dolls, or just make up songs! Love it.
6. Kaylee is not afraid to tell or show others that she loves them. She is the best hug giver in the whole world!
7. Kaylee loves life and lives every minute of every day to the fullest. Even though sometimes I wonder how I will ever be able to sustain keeping up with her energy level, she reminds me of all the joys in life and I love her for it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAY - I LOVE YOU!