Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I can't get enough of these kids!

I know, I know, it seems like that's pretty much all I post about these days, but when they're as cute as this I just can't help myself. Check this out...

Kaylee can make him laugh longer and harder than Shawn or I - believe it or not he was laughing even harder before I found the camera - I LOVE IT!!

Aaron has this fascination with buckles and belts. He loves to manuever them around and try and figure out how they work. This is how we find him often around the house.



I promise we don't encourage bulimia.

5 comments:

Jen Gillespie said...

Oh that is so adorable! That really is the cutest sound in the world! And I love his fascination with belts. Too cute!

Tiffany said...

I love the new look! And hearing himlaugh like that is infectious! I was laughing just because he was laughing...so cute!

Jen said...

I love when siblings get along so well. It is music to my ears!

Mike said...

There is almost nothing I love more than a baby laughing. I want to try to figure out how to make Luke's laugh the ring on my phone...I can't decide if that would be a little creepy or something, though. :) They are loves!

Mike said...

oops- I commented as Mike again. I do that a lot. Sorry.