Friday, August 29, 2008

Cool Gadgets

8/29/08

I added three cool gadgets to the sidebar today - one for me, one for Kaylee, and one for Shawn...see if you can guess whos is whos!

An Aaron update - I took him out for the first time today in the jogger stroller and got 22 free jogging minutes with no crying! I'm so excited - I felt like a new woman when I got done, as it's been several days now where I haven't been able to get out and exercise. SO GLAD he likes the jogger stroller! Thanks mom for helping me get it this summer! :)

3 comments:

Jennifer Kremer Oliva said...

my life has been upside down lately... but i would love to get together soon and run/ well walk for me :) but yea, i am out of town right now with some family things and when i get back I will give ya a call...


Jennifer

Jen Gillespie said...

K-doppler radar is da quita, memory game is the doll face, and Rush is Shawn. How'd I do??? I'm glad the jogging is going good da. You are such a da quita.

Nicole/ Family said...

I can't believe you are already back to exercising. Abi is almost four and I am still trying to get back into it.