Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fun Days with Gianna and Co.

9/4/08

My good friend Gianna came to stay for four days with three of her four children. They left this morning and I have felt lonely all day! I have known Gianna for about 6 years. We became friends in Baton Rouge and have kept in touch throughout the years. Gianna is an amazing mother. I watched in awe as she handled her twin one-year-old girls and three-year-old little boy. With her husband in basic training for the Air Force for the last six weeks she has had her hands full, but she is the most amazingly patient person I know - learned a lot from her and loved the spirit she and her family brought to our home. We braved the Corpus heat and spent some time on walks and in the park with the kids. Here are a few pics. Collin, Avery, and Ashlynn are cuties and so fun to watch. We miss you guys - thanks for the fun visit!

3 comments:

Nicole/ Family said...

The kids are all so cute! I am glad you guys all had such a good time.

By the way, Kathryn you look GREAT!

Jen Gillespie said...

Looks like you had a fun time da. Wish I could have been there! da

Kathy said...

Hey fun! I want Gianna's email or info I would love to get in touch with her. Would you email me at kathyfowler17@yahoo.com & give me her info!